10 October 2002

Safeway glory

Today we bought 100 packages of ramen. Oh, and some pathetic excuse of a protective mask in case of tear gas at the protest tomorrow, to be used in conjunction with a wet handkerchief. It was glorious. Something about buying protest gear and a Safeway cart full of top ramen... well... it just makes me feel like a college student.

And now I'm taking a break from my hum paper (it's going well--I've got four pages of six to seven done, and I have a good two pages worth of material left to write, plus an intro and a conclusion) to record this. I'm not actually stopping long enough to take off my headphones (I'm listening to loud Air and Apocalyptica, but I can't find my Crystal Method CD, so so sad--what will keep me awake when I'm editing this at midnight, one AM, five AM?) or get anything to eat. Just long enough to record the glory of today's Safeway run. Yes, it was bad procrastination, but it was oh so good.

Hugs.

-Jenn-